Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stain removers (menstrual blood)


 Okay, so after switching to menstrual cloth pads, I did rinse them after I used them, but I tend to keep them on for a day before rinsing it so the stains tend to, you know, set. Even after washing them in the machine, they still have a but of red color on them. 

I tried vinegar but that definitely didn't work. Doubt anything else would work either. And I really don't want to get new ones. I had to find a way to make my pads back in awesome condition! Meaning that it almost looks new. That's the type of condition I like to keep all my things like.

Anyways, the only good stain remover that could do that which I knew of was oxi clean. And off goes the google machine! Meaning I googled it myself haha. I thought it was going to be a lot of money and a rip off because I always saw that Oxi Clean commercial in my childhood. And as a child I always wanted things that I couldn't get. My mom would always tell me that it is too expensive. And it took a while until I could get over wanting everything that I see on TV. Found out that it was just about $15 on amazon. Well since I'm older now, I probably feel like that is not much money. 

Here comes the good part!! I realized that I could search for different stain removers on Amazon! Yeah, why didn't I think of that before?! 

THERE ARE SOME GREAT STAIN REMOVERS THERE. 
 I just finished looking at all them.

In fact, I'll show you a list of stain removers I collected on Amazon. I definitely didn't include oxiclean anymore because they test on animals. That's the only one I know that do though, so not all the other ones are guaranteed to not test on animals. Enjoy, they all have great reviews and 4+ stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment