Wednesday, May 18, 2016

School break

DAD just came home the moment I start to type my diary. Coincidence?... Sigh... I was so bored and worried about my family members because I was home alone. I walked all the way to Linda's house to check if my sister's car was there. Alas, it was not. She must be at work. I was wondering why she hasn't come back home, I found it odd. I walked all the way back, past the grown up who used to be the little boy I know. Now we don't acknowledge each other anymore. I was afraid he would be indifferent... causing me to move as far away from him and his brother as I could. Awkward.  As I  reached my house, my worries got smaller. I could now began to write about anything that was on my mind and do something productive.

I'm so glad dad is here now. But I would be more glad if he would be here before because I had no idea what to do. Now that I'm typing... I don't really need anyone at my house. I find it funny that when there's no one here, I start wanting them here. But when they are here I start getting busy and really have no need for them.

Puss in boots... he's the cutest animal on Earth.

Ok. That was random. But if you want to know why it came up it's because I felt like it was a 'dangerous' place for me to be alone and you could get 'robbed'.

So I see this commercial for 4 Seasons lounge... right on my street Bellaire. Looks like a hooker's lounge. There were girls my race wearing revealing clothes like tube tops and short shorts. I'm so jealous. Who are they even? I've been here for like 17 years... and I don't even know them. I seriously wonder about my future. I mean,  who will I spend time with? If I even will. Will I be stuck without a boyfriend for the rest of my life? I'm ready to accept that. But it's really hard when you're the attractive type. Yes, I'll admit that I secretly know most people would date me. But people will have common sense and leave me alone. Just saying. Haha. Even my best friend wants a boyfriend. My last boyfriend was a real horny guy. And a jerk too. I don't even really know him since we met off the dating site OkCupid. I was really happy when we added each other on Facebook and I saw a picture of me and him as his profile picture. It even said he was in a relationship. But that changed... I found out that he started posting pictures of him with other girls who I don't even know. And he even put single after a while. I'm suspicious now and I don't dare see him again. Who knows if he's dating other women at the same time? I don't want to be with someone who's sharing his body with multiple girls. This really breaks my heart. And it makes me wonder about the girls he's with and why are they with eachother. I'd love to get married but I would only do it if I trusted him. This means that you would have to know my friends and I'd have to know yours. Besides, my sister hates him. I'm just really scared because I think he'll start having affairs with other girls. How am I supposed to know if I really am his girlfriend or not. I want to be the only one.

Anyway, I'm really sick. I feel horrible. I hate my nose right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment