Thursday, January 3, 2019

My new shopify store!

I know I sound like I am plain out asking for $$$, but I wanted to show you my new shopify store I created in December last year!

https://paradise-butterfly.myshopify.com

I've never been able to use shopify but a trial till now! My trial expired so the moment I was able to pay for membership I got and I worked hard on it. I spent a lot of time on it. As of this moment, I am planning on adding SEO optimization allow it to be found on search engines like especially Google.

I find that Shopify is great for officially starting out in the E-commerce business. I really don't get much sales even though I did get a little traffic. However, from my experience, despite all the advertising, I could not get even one sale. I even did this because I watched a YouTube video that showed how easy it was get sales by the method of Facebook advertising. I trust it but in my case, my website was not very organized and that in a result has made me have no sales.

I suggest for myself and anyone interested, is to use the Amazon sales channel through Shopify so you are able to sell on Amazon and Shopify. Shopify makes it really easy to have everything in one place, in particular their platform though. Then, you can integrate or sync to many other sales channels like eBay. eBay is however slow, while Amazon is probably the fastest way to gain sales, as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment