Saturday, September 20, 2014

Green smoothie today!

After finding out about parasites, I was so scared I started to eat nothing greens all day. Ok well I didn't but I ate mostly greens... But I added a lot of greens today to my smoothie. And only 1 pear and 1 orange. All organic. It included 1 whole romaine lettuce, 2-3 leaves of kale, and a bunch of cilantro. Then I added about 4 heaping spoonfuls of some mesquite and maca powder to make it creamy. I'm getting tired of eating so many bananas. Sorry freelee! I still love them though. Another way to make them creamy without bananas or mango and etc. is to add about a handful of seeds or nuts of your choice. I like to use pumpkin seeds but you can use hemp, chia, cashews... Whatever. This is why I like to soak that amount of nuts before I go to sleep so I have fresh and soaked nuts during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment