Sunday, July 27, 2014

I hate B's

I got a B on my History class. And these aren't really happy tears, they are sad. *crycrycry*

I wanted an A.

Of course, it was an online class and I was using google chrome to submit my essay that I wrote and tried so hard on. I thought it'd work but I totally didn't realize that it wouldn't work with google chrome cause then I found out why it didn't work. On the main page it said in red letters that you needed mozzila firefox to submit the ssays otherwise it won't be sumbitted. I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!!!!

*CRY*

Yeah so I sent the essay to my professor through email and YOU KNOW WHAT???! HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT IT! I KNOW RIGHT. COLLEGE IS HARD. TvT

I did the stupid essay for NOTHING!!!

He commented on the assignment saying that he didn't recieve it, what a b****.

Music helped a lil wahahahhaahhehehehehahahahahahahah noooooooooo ughhhh

what am i gonna do????????

whatever, WHAT I MUST DO IS PASS MY ENVIRONMENTAL CLASS WITH AT LEAST A 100 SO ILL GET AN A AT LEAST.

then after that, NO MORE FUCKING SCHOOL FOR ME.

I ONLY WANTED A LAPTOP ANYWAY(computer doesn't work like at all and totally sucks - old desktop). I ONLY WENT TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAD NO LAPTOP. NOW THAT I WAS GIVEN FINANCIAL AID, I FINALLY HAVE ONE.

I WILL COME BACK TO SCHOOL WHEN I WANT TO!!!!!! (never)


No comments:

Post a Comment