Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ebay's cheap cell phone mounts

Tired of holding your cell phone up in the air while you're driving? I am too. So, this is where you get a cell phone car mount! Well, I thought they would be like at least $10-$20! I was at Target one day and happened to run into what I just needed, which was a cell phone car mount. As I was looking at a random aisle, where there were other things such as car air fresheners. I don't think I would have ever worried about how much it costed but I bet it is not cheap. So, I didn't buy it, as I didn't really need the car mount. I figured that if I did drive people around for a living, then I would buy it. Time passes by, and I finally decided to get me one. I wanted to find one on amazon, and that one had cost about $20! I actually bought it, but thank GOD that it declined. Because now, I found some way better ones on Ebay! AND THEY ARE SUPER CHEAP! Like, DOLLAR TREE CHEAP. Like, I didn't know they could exist! Who needs those cheap twenty dollar car mounts when you have these eBay car mounts that actually cost what they should be. Link to the car mount is here. Be smart about browsing eBay because I found it by scrolling all the way down to the "You may like" section. There are most likely tons of others like that.

XOXO
-Hoko

No comments:

Post a Comment