Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In college now...

That's it! I took drugs back in October and actually didn't stop until Late December. This is because I was going through a personal crisis and needed to stop the schizophrenia because it was interfering with my life. I couldn't do anything I truly wanted and did things because of the voices. Well, now everything is as normal as they felt like before I was crazy. Unfortunately, when I'm not taking the Meds, I seem to be less supressed and you know,.. Lol. Anyways, lots of things happened. I stopped seeing the guy I met from pof everyday last month and I feel great. Also, I finally got my DL and get to drive the Camry back in early January because I needed it for school. Anyways, the big reason why I'm happy is because I have an iphone 5 which makes life so much easier. I get a gps, music, all these apps and internet! If I ever needed a recipe, all I had to do was pull it out and there it was. :). Even better.... Ever since I got financial aid, I was able to get me my own powerful ultra book laptop!!! It's perfect!!! And I bought it myself! I'm so happy. Then, I could finally get me the "necessities" such as an easel, a sewing machine, fabric scissors and etc. but yea that's pretty much it...

Anyways, I'm sitting in class waiting for it to start ... 29 more minutes. And nobody's here except for me. Tsk tsk. Hehhehee, -.- I'm so tired! I finished about half of my math review for exam 3 already!! Couldn't do anymore lol. Oh! And someone finally came in. Yay! That's makes 2 of us! HOLY MOLY! I just remembered for the -----th time today, I have a presentation to do on my career choice. I think I will do better today cause I also had to do another presentation yesterday for my psychology class. Except... I was laughing a lot and messed up a bit. But this time, I won't use a paper and just read what is on my PowerPoint. :))) . I'm a bit nervous!!! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment