Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cardboard boxes reused!

So while painting, I was getting annoyed with having to reach over to dip my brush in water and holding a palette all the time. I thought about getting a table just to have a place to put my palette and water bowl but figured that will cost some money. So I figured that there had to be something around and what do ya know, stacking cardboard boxes one on top of each other is a really great idea! And in my opinion, it gives my space an artsy feeling to it with all those labels on the boxes anyway. Especially, "fragile" hahaha! This is great because it fits underneath my easel, where the easel is taking up some room space; I live with my family so I'll want to have space in my room for other stuff. Who knows what will happen if I put it outside of my room?

I am trying to figure out how to store my paint bottles and other supplies without having to pay anything. Not to mention all the other stuff in my cluttered drawers too. But at least it's not all over my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment